3. Spread onions in an even layer in bottom of a sprayed full-size (12” x 20” x 3”) hotel pan. and place spice-rubbed beef on top of onions.
Potatoes, red, cut into 2-in. chunks
2 1/2 L
Carrots, cut into 2-in. pieces
2 1/2 L
4. In a bowl, whisk together Campbell’s Reduced Sodium Tomato soup, water and reserved spice mixture. Pour soup over meat and onions.
Cilantro, fresh, chopped
5. Cover the hotel pan tightly and bake in 350°F (180°C) conventional or 325°F (165°C) convection oven 2 hours.
6. Remove pan from heat and spread potatoes and carrots around pot roast. Re-cover pan and continue to cook 1 hour or until the meat is very tender. Remove from the oven and remove meat from pan. Cover pan and keep potatoes and carrots warm. Cover meat and let rest at least 15 minutes before slicing. CCP: Cook to an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) or higher for 15 seconds. CCP: Hold hot at 140°F ( 60°C) or higher for service.
7. Stir cilantro into pan and mix well with carrots and onions to serve.
8. To serve: Slice meat thinly and serve 3 oz (90 g) meat over top of 1 cup (250 mL) vegetables ladled with 1/4 cup (60 mL) sauce with vegetables.
Recipes You May Also Like
Beans flavoured with Pace® Mild Chunky Salsa and V8® Vegetable…