NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
Minestrone Soup simmered with kidney beans, spinach, butternut squash, seasonings and mushrooms before pouring into baking dish. Covered in a crispy puff pastry.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat g
Saturated Fat g
Total Carbohydrate mg
Dietary Fiber g
Vitamin A %
Vitamin C %
Estimate your profit
Profit Per Serving
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
Profit Per Meal
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
Profit Per Day
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
For example only. Your financial results may vary. Financial examples are in no way a prediction of, or guarantee of, sales performance.
Ingredients & Instructions
Fresh Rosemary, finely chopped
1. To large high-sided skillet or saucepan set over medium heat, add oil. Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened. Add mushrooms and rosemary; cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes or until starting to brown. Stir in cumin and paprika.
2. Stir in condensed minestrone soup; bring to a boil. Stir in kidney beans and butternut squash; bring back to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes or until warmed through. Season with black pepper. Stir in spinach, parsley and lemon juice. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until spinach has wilted.
4. Place puff pastry sheets on lightly floured work surface. Using 4-inch (10) cookie cutter, cut out 12 rounds with 1/8-inch (3 mm) thickness, rerolling scraps as needed.
1can 48 oz
1 cans 540 mL
5. In small bowl, whisk together egg and milk. Brush egg wash over insides of each ramekin, above the filling. Top each filled ramekin with pastry round.
6. Cut slits into pastry for steam vents. Brush remaining egg wash over pastry rounds.
Bake in 425F (220C) oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until pastry is golden brown and filling is bubbling, and until internal temperature of 165F (74C) or higher is held for 15 seconds.
CCP: Hold hot at 140F (60C) or higher for serving.
CCP: Substitute spinach with Swiss chard if desired.
Recipes You May Also Like
Beans flavoured with Pace® Mild Chunky Salsa and V8® Vegetable…