1. The night before, place frozen Campbell’s® Signature Harvest Butternut Squash soup into refrigerator and allow to defrost.
2. Place romaine lettuce in a bowl.
3. To make dressing, place the cold soup in the food processor and blend. Slowly add oil. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
4. Toss the dressing and salad together and place in a serving bowl.
5. Arrange garnish on top in strips similar to a Cobb salad and serve.
Recipes You May Also Like
Beans flavoured with Pace® Mild Chunky Salsa and V8® Vegetable…