1. Thaw Campbell’s® Alfredo Sauce according to package directions.
2. In large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook fettuccine until al dente. Drain, reserving cooking liquid. Rinse fettuccine in cold water; drain and set aside.
Boneless skinless chicken thighs, thinly sliced
3. In large saucepan, heat vegetable oil over medium heat-high; sauté chicken, garlic and onion for about 10 minutes or until golden.
Fresh parsley, chopped, divided
4. Add alfredo sauce; simmer for 6 to 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and mixture has thickened. Stir in half of the parsley; keep warm.
Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
5. For each serving, plunge 1 portion of pasta (5 oz/140 g) into pot of boiling water. In skillet, heat scant cupful (250 mL) of chicken and sauce; add fettuccine and 2 tbsp (30 mL) reserved cooking liquid, tossing until coated and heated through.
6. Sprinkle with remaining parsley, Parmesan cheese and pepper.
Recipes You May Also Like
Beans flavoured with Pace® Mild Chunky Salsa and V8® Vegetable…