* Can also use Campbell’s® Condensed Reduced Sodium Tomato Soup, 12 x 1.36 L (48 oz), code #18987
Serving & Size
9 oz/255 g
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
Chickpeas simmered in a tomato soup, curry powder, garam masala, cumin, turmeric, tomatoes, onion, garlic, ginger. Finished with lemon and coriander.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat g
Saturated Fat g
Total Carbohydrate mg
Dietary Fiber g
Vitamin A %
Vitamin C %
Estimate your profit
Profit Per Serving
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
Profit Per Meal
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
Profit Per Day
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
For example only. Your financial results may vary. Financial examples are in no way a prediction of, or guarantee of, sales performance.
Ingredients & Instructions
6 Onions, diced
Ginger Root, fresh
1. In large high-sided skillet or saucepan set over medium heat, add oil. Add onions, garlic and ginger; cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes or until starting to soften.
No-Salt-Added Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
1 1.84L can
6 Plum Tomatoes, diced
2. Stir in cumin, curry powder, garam masala and turmeric. Cook, stirring frequently, for 1 to 2 minutes or until fragrant. Stir in chickpeas and tomatoes. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until well coated.
3. Stir in condensed tomato soup; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 to 25 minutes or until sauce is thickened and flavours are married. Season with pepper.
Cilantro, finely chopped
4. Stir in cilantro and lemon juice. Heat until internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) or higher is held for 15 seconds.
2% Greek Yogurt
Mini Naan Bread, warmed
241 oz each
24 30g each
CCP: Hold hot at 140°F (60°C) or higher for serving.
To Serve: Drizzle each serving with 2 tbsp (30 mL) yogurt and serve with 1 naan bread.
CCP: Hold yogurt cold at 40°F (4°C) or colder for service.
To add more protein, add diced cooked chicken.
Alternatively, serve over brown basmati rice.
Recipes You May Also Like
Beans flavoured with Pace® Mild Chunky Salsa and V8® Vegetable…