1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Spray thirty muffin cups with cooking spray.
2. In a large saucepan, reconstitute Campbell’s® Classic Cream of Mushroom Soup with milk according to package directions, whisking until smooth. Set aside.
frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
1 7/50 kg
3. Working over colander, squeeze spinach until all moisture has been removed. Set aside.
thinly sliced mushrooms (about 10 cups)
4. Heat oil in an extra large skillet set over medium-high heat. Sauté mushrooms for 6 to 8 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
finely crumbled feta cheese
finely chopped green onions
finely chopped fresh parsley
salt and pepper
6 mL each
5. Mix together spinach, feta, green onions, parsley, garlic, sautéed mushrooms and 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) reconstituted soup. Season with salt and pepper.
3(15 oz chacune)
3 mL each
6. Place sheets of pastry on floured work surface; cut each sheet into 6 squares.
7. Place one square of pastry into each prepared muffin cup, pressing pastry against the side of the cup and letting excess hang over edge. Spoon 1/4 cup (60 mL) spinach mixture into each cup. Fold corners of pastry over the filling, pinching them together in the centre.