Mediterranean Medley: This savoury Mediterranean-inspired soup of vegetables, orzo and lentils surges into a classic taste mixture of arugula, grilled chicken, roasted peppers and artichokes on a toasted Greek-style pita.
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
- Drizzle with the balsamic glaze.
- Line bottom half of pita with arugala.
- Place pita on grill to heat.
- Prepare balsamic reduction. Three cups of aged balsamic vinegar cooked over low heat in a heavy saucepan for 2 to 2.5 hours will yield ¾ of a cup of glaze.
- Prepare Soup according to product instructions.
- Top with grilled chicken, roasted red peppers and artichokes.