Love, Italian-Style: The succulent meatballs and spinach in a mild, herbed chicken broth form a perfect marriage with the tangy savour of Italian meats on Panini bread – finished with pesto and roasted red peppers.
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
- Add provolone cheese.
- Cut sandwich along the diagonal.
- Gently toast panini bread.
- Place sandwich under broiler until cheese melts.
- Prepare Soup according to product instructions.
- Spread pesto on bun, then layer on the Italian meats.
- Top with roasted red pepper .