Fall Harmony: Traditional and modern flavours come together as the flavour of the butternut squash soup melds with roasted turkey, balsamic sautéed onions, tomatoes, spinach and French dressing on toasted pumpernickel rye.
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
- Assembly sandwich by layering on sliced turkey breast, maple glazed bacon, tomato slices, sautéed onions and baby spinach.
- Cover and slice sandwich in half.
- Drizzle French dressing over spinach.
- Place pumpernickel bread onto grill to achieve desired grill marks.
- Prepare Soup according to product instructions.
- Sauté onions prior to sandwich build.