NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
Using ready-made pie crust make this rich and tasty quiche a breeze to make.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat g
Saturated Fat g
Total Carbohydrate mg
Dietary Fiber g
Vitamin A %
Vitamin C %
Estimate your profit
Profit Per Serving
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
Profit Per Meal
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
Profit Per Day
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
For example only. Your financial results may vary. Financial examples are in no way a prediction of, or guarantee of, sales performance.
Ingredients & Instructions
Fresh Thyme, finely chopped
Black Pepper, divided
1. To large skillet set over medium-high heat, add oil. Add mushrooms, onions, thyme, garlic and 1/2 tsp (2 mL) pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, for 7 to 9 minutes or until tender and golden brown. Transfer mixture to large plate; reserve skillet.
2. To reserved skillet set over medium-high heat, add spinach. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 6 minutes or until wilted. Let cool slightly and squeeze out any excess moisture.
3. In large bowl, whisk together eggs, condensed mushroom soup, evaporated milk, chives and remaining pepper.
Prepared Pie Crusts, blind-baked
6x 9 inches each
6 x 23 cm each
Swiss Cheese, shredded
Feta Cheese, crumbled
4. Sprinkle 2/3 cup (150 mL) cheese in bottom of each pie crust. Top evenly with mushrooms mixture, spinach and feta. Divide egg mixture evenly among pie shells.
Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
5. Bake in 350F (180C) oven for 35 to 45 minutes or until center is just set and internal temperature of 165F (74C) or higher is held for 15 seconds. Garnish with parsley.
CCP: Hold hot at 140F (60C) or higher for serving.
To Serve: Cut each quiche into 6 wedges.
• Substitute spinach with cooked chopped broccoli or sautéed diced bell peppers.
• Add diced ham, shredded cooked chicken or chopped cooked bacon to quiche for more protein.
• For baked frittata or crustless quiche, bake in greased pie plates for 25 to 35 minutes.
• Serve each wedge with 2 tbsp (30 mL) Pace Salsa if desired.
Recipes You May Also Like
Beans flavoured with Pace® Mild Chunky Salsa and V8® Vegetable…