A culinary exploration of flavours.
68% of consumers say that they are more likely to order soup when it is colder outside. Highlight the cooler fall season with these must-have soups and recipes.
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- A full-flavour recipe that has less sodium than the classic recipe. Celery, onions, carrots, garlic and herbs combined with Campbell’s Classic Chicken Broth, white- and dark-meat chicken, and egg noodles.
- Chicken Gumbo
- This Cajun classic is simmered with pepper, celery, onions and tomatoes with Campbell’s Classic Chicken Broth along with rice, Cajun seasonings and smoked ham to accent.
- Beef, Pepper & Rice Soup
- Comfort food at its best; onions, carrots, celery and tomatoes are roasted and then simmered in Campbell’s Classic Chicken Broth and finished with peppers, rice and ground beef.
- White Bean & Chicken Chili
- A comforting chili made with chicken, fragrant seasonings, Campbell’s Classic Chicken Broth, corn, cannellini beans and spinach.
*- Source: Technomic – The Left Side of the Menu: 2014 Soup & Salad Consumer Trend Report
Feature these on-trend prepared soups to increase trial and repeat with your customers.