Tocco Italiano: The gusto superbo of seasoned meatballs on a sausage bun covered with a basil marinara sauce, roasted pepper and melted Provolone cheese mingle with the delectable tastes of the full-flavoured pasta fagioli.
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
CAMPBELL'S® Pasta Fagioli
|Villaggio Sausage Bun||1 each||1 each|
|Pre-cooked Meatballs (1 oz)||5 each||5 each|
|Marinara Sauce||60 mL||4 Tbsp|
|Roasted Red Pepper, cut in half||1 each||1 each|
|Provolone Cheese, sliced||57 g||2 oz|
- Add cheese and red pepper.
- Lightly toast the Villaggio sausage bun.
- Place the meatballs on 1 bottom half of the bun.
- Place under broiler until meatballs are heated through and cheese has melted.
- Prepare Soup according to product instructions.
- Top generously with marinara sauce.