Provide your residents with the nourishment, flavour, and satisfaction they’re looking for!
Start with a great Campbell’s Condensed Soup – add simple ingredients to increase calories, protein and fibre! We’ve created six exciting Souper Soups recipes:
- Home-Style Turkey Vegetable Soup
- Creamy Chicken & Bean Soup
- Creamy Mushroom, Barley & Beef Soup
- Creamy Broccoli, Turkey & Cheese Soup
- Corn & Seafood Chowder
- Country-Style Ham & Bean Soup
Why Souper Soups?
- A cost-effective way to give your residents the comfort foods they crave with the nutrition they need!
- Nutritional supplements can be costly and unappealing to your residents suffering from poor food intake, malnutrition, unintentional weight loss, pressure ulcers, anorexia, constipation, dementia and gastrointestinal disorder. Campbell’s Souper Soups recipes may help residents by targeting certain nutritional needs.
- Easy to prepare using the ingredients you already have in your kitchen.
- Souper Soups recipes can easily be pureed to create wholesome soups for residents on texture modified diets..
Souper Soups recipes prepared as 175 mL (6 oz) servings provide the following nutritional criteria:
- >120 calories
- > 6 grams of protein
- > 2 grams of fibre