Highlight seasonal flavours to keep your soup menu on-trend. Our simple menu solutions help you satisfy consumers and maximize check averages.
- 43% of heavy soup users say they’d be interested in trying chilled soups:
- Offer our Tuscan Shrimp Gazpacho or Chilled Summer Vegetable Soup to keep your menu seasonal
- Summer is for eating lighter
- Menu “500 Calorie” meals each week with recipes from our Summer Hits
- 64% of consumers are more likely to buy soup with seasonal ingredients
- Garnish soups with summer produce like sweet corn or summer squash to help increase sales
Technomic Consumer Trend Report 2012.
“ Don’t fret about time because soups can be turned into sauces and dips so easily, offering flavourful ways to enjoy those summer grilled delights.”
– Isaac Frerichs, Sr. Research and Development Chef at Campbell’s
Introducing Summer Sauces
Bring a bit of summer to your menu by pairing grilled meats and vegetables with tangy and bold sauces. Try using our soups to create these easy summer recipes and keep your customers coming back for more.
Customers want a lighter bisque or broth-based soup during the hotter months.1 Add these three flavours to your soup rotation to keep your menu relevant this summer.
- Campbell’s Signature Tomato Bisque with Basil
- Campbell’s Signature French Onion With Marsala Wine
- Campbell’s Signature New England Clam Chowder
Use soup as an ingredient or sauce to keep entrées seasonal.
- Tuscan Shrimp Gazpacho Soup made with Campbell’s® Signature Tomato Bisque with Basil